NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all. I have a Celica GT Turbo and I am in the process of converting the car back to stock. If any GT owners interested in turboing their celica this is the deal for you. Looking for 2g's or BO the price comes with the installation from my mechanic in NJ.

He would need both cars and transfer the turbo from my car to your can and put the stock parts back to my car.

What you get.
Garrett T3 Turbo, FMIC, Tial Wastegate, cast iron manifold, powder coated piping, Fuel parts, Aeromotive regulator, vortech FMU, BLITZ BOV, Oil lines, Custom straight through stainless steel piping ending on a HKS Titanium exhaust, I will even include my Autometer gauge pod or if you want to buy the boost and A/F gauge I will give you a deal on it also. If anyone is interested let me know.

This is a good deal since a turbo kit would run you about 3g's without labor. So hit me up. I am located in NY but the shop is located in NJ ( jersey city).

Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no dyno #'s car runs on the rich side for safey. My car is auto so I do not expect high #'s a manual GT would take advantage of this kit more.

·
Registered
949 Posts
damn.. how much you think your friend would charge to install my c2 kit.. off topic.. sorry, im in north jersey

·
Registered
277 Posts
I would be interesed but I don't live anywhere near you (as you know from shipping me your rear sway bar).

If you would be willing to ship what you have and not use any of my stock parts - i would be willing to buy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Replied to the PM's I have two potential buyers for the local swap. If the deal does not fall through I will contact the others.

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts