NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn toyota. I went to like 6 auto zones and nobody has a long enough wiper blade!

Its got one damn short on and one long and its really short and really long!!!! If i have to go the dealer to get wiper blades, im going to be very angry

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yes, it is a major pain in the ass. It calls for 26" for the driver's side, yet what is readilly available - 24", 25" and 28". Keep searching and you should be able to find the right size, not at the dealer.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
you also might want to check for just the rubber edge, its cheaper. Also its a cut your own type deal so you can custom fit it. I did this, replaced all my wipers for $7. Repels rain like one slick mofo

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
I replace mine when they are so old that they fail to remove water from the windshield..... had no problems finding the correct size at my local autozone... although when I brought such an odd pair of wiper blades to the counter, the guy gave me a :wtf: look...

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
i'm really anal and i'll only buy bosch wiper blades. they don't make one in the size we need for the large front so i went a size smaller. works fine and i can't tell any difference that i'm missing an inch or two at all.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Actually in the wiper replacement guide at Canadian Tire it calls for the following size blades.

Driver side - 24"
Passenger side - 16"
Rear window - 20"

They work perfectly fine, you don't need 26"

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
I got mine at the dealership, all three blades refill, only for like $6.00, unless of course you wanna replace the entire blade.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i got mine at the dealership the other day. it was around 11p.m. nobody was around i was this celica and i took them off. i know that some of you will say it's not nice but hey at least i didnt take it from some of out fellow celica owners...i would never do that, anyway this dealership sucks ass. i took my car to them 5 times because od low idle and they said everything is fine, when i know it's not. i got my injectors cleaned and celi is working fine. well they got what they deserved. so if any of you have problems finding wipers the visit the dealership that screwed you over.

peace
dan

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
ChicagoCELICA said:
i got mine at the dealership the other day. it was around 11p.m. nobody was around i was this celica and i took them off. i know that some of you will say it's not nice but hey at least i didnt take it from some of out fellow celica owners...i would never do that, anyway this dealership sucks ass. i took my car to them 5 times because od low idle and they said everything is fine, when i know it's not. i got my injectors cleaned and celi is working fine. well they got what they deserved. so if any of you have problems finding wipers the visit the dealership that screwed you over.

peace
dan
Hi Dan, thanks for the tips on thievery..........:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts