NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Have anyone try the PIAA wiper? It seems very good with the silcon material(sp?)

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
ChicagoCELICA said:
i got mine at the dealership the other day. it was around 11p.m. nobody was around i was this celica and i took them off. i know that some of you will say it's not nice but hey at least i didnt take it from some of out fellow celica owners...i would never do that, anyway this dealership sucks ass. i took my car to them 5 times because od low idle and they said everything is fine, when i know it's not. i got my injectors cleaned and celi is working fine. well they got what they deserved. so if any of you have problems finding wipers the visit the dealership that screwed you over.

peace
dan
Well you can pretty much guarantee that you'll have no respect from any board member here. Idiot.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
ChicagoCELICA said:
i got mine at the dealership the other day. it was around 11p.m. nobody was around i was this celica and i took them off. i know that some of you will say it's not nice but hey at least i didnt take it from some of out fellow celica owners...i would never do that, anyway this dealership sucks ass. i took my car to them 5 times because od low idle and they said everything is fine, when i know it's not. i got my injectors cleaned and celi is working fine. well they got what they deserved. so if any of you have problems finding wipers the visit the dealership that screwed you over.

peace
dan
wait till YOU get what you deserve, when someone steals your WHOLE F'N CAR.......tool bag.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well you can pretty much guarantee that you'll have no respect from any board member here. Idiot.????

wait till YOU get what you deserve, when someone steals your WHOLE F'N CAR.......tool bag

...What's up with that guys, dont know any humor?? well for your reference i didnt steal wipers from the dealership it was just a joke so people get laughs but i see that couple of you took it seriously...well let me give you a word of advice "bro". first of all people that act like you even with PH.D WILL make 25 000 a year you know why well i dont have to tell you because you wouldnt figure it out. second of all nobody messes with my car and i live in a you can call it rough neighborhood, because i get respect , not like some of you punks that live of your parents backs and no wonder your cars are so souped up!! and second of all pantsy like you would never have big enough nuts to do something as simple as getting a wiper so just forget that statement. better start learning kid because time is running out, you are not gonna have your parents your whole life!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
ChicagoCELICA said:

...What's up with that guys, dont know any humor?? well for your reference i didnt steal wipers from the dealership it was just a joke so people get laughs but i see that couple of you took it seriously...well let me give you a word of advice "bro". first of all people that act like you even with PH.D WILL make 25 000 a year you know why well i dont have to tell you because you wouldnt figure it out. second of all nobody messes with my car and i live in a you can call it rough neighborhood, because i get respect , not like some of you punks that live of your parents backs and no wonder your cars are so souped up!! and second of all pantsy like you would never have big enough nuts to do something as simple as getting a wiper so just forget that statement. better start learning kid because time is running out, you are not gonna have your parents your whole life!!!
Add lying to the theft charges.........:wtf:

·
Registered
868 Posts
A bought a couple of MTEC titanium wipers off of ebay ($25). They don't carry 26", but I used 24&16 and it works fine. The packaging was all JDM, and the wipers are damn nice (as far as wipers go) - they come in 4 colors (I stuck with black, but silver looks sweet too). My friend has PIAA's on his Honda, and I like mine better - I mean they wipe all the same (as far as I can tell), and the MTEC ones were cheaper.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
autxr said:
Hmm, I just ordered mine from Toyota. Not that expensive, and a perfect fit.

Scott
I can't believe it took until the 8th response for someone to suggest this :rolleyes: They aren't even expensive.

And seriously Dan...there is no way that anyone here could tell you were joking. I consider myself a pretty smart guy and I didn't pick up on it. That's why we have all these icons here so that people can tell that you're joking ;) :fawk: :rofl:

·
Registered
96 Posts
hehe well guess what i am getting a 99 mitsu vr4 so i guess it worked out fine for me. i guess i wont be complaining for not having enough power because i will.

PEACE OUT!!!!
HOLLA BACK

21 - 37 of 37 Posts