NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up yall, wanting to know if there are any good body, audio, or performance(tuners) in SC. or somewhere close to SC. i'm dead in the middle of SC, so i guess any direction. thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude, i'd love to go kick it, but the celi is totaled right now. i'm workin on getting another one. please keep me posted for future meets. sounds like it's only an hour away. thanks again.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Not sure on tuners, but ATS in Columbia has a dyno. As far as audio, Nortons has good prices( just dont let them install), Ultimate Audio in Lexington is kick arse, and Power Audio here in Sumter will definately treat you right ( ask for Bill and tell them Jim Lyles sent ya!!!) Where in SC are you?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hook up as in meet up!!!! I'm straight as they come, besides the bi-thing is all yours!!!!

Wise I could make it, but as always, I gotta work!!! :(

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
man i gave ppl a month so they could ask off, jim you better come!lol j/k i understand the work thing man...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey ratified, do you live on 521. i think i saw your car. anyway, i just moved to dalzell, and i think i see it everytime i go to Micky D's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts