NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to order some for myself for the install meet, and the more i order the cheaper they are. Right now they are $45 for 13 to do the gas/temp gauge. The price will drop (but only by a bit) if we order 100 of them. Thats 8 people.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bah, they are annoying LEDs that are made all high tech. Most LEDs go for $.50/each. Of course not the ones that Toyota has in there car. :rolleyes: I'll check out that website and see what i can find on it. I'm guessing they won't beat the price i got, since mine is directly from the distributer, through my friend. Yeah, the ones Hammer sells are a few dollars cheaper.... i'm guessing he buys them by the thousands. Every time i finally get the money for it, he is out of Blue. :rolleyes:

As for the price drop over 100, i think it goes down to $40

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
center console? u mean the AC controls? or the radio? if the AC they are just bulbs....if the radio then I just dont know...:gap:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
u mean i can change all that orange, green, blue to just say blue???

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not 100% sure on this, but i would guess they use the same LED bulbs. It would make sense. I think i remember hammer telling me how many i would need to do the console. So i would take a wild stab at yes.

here is a pic or two:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
coOOlcelica said:
if anybody need ac reverse indiglo's let me know....i will be able to help
I think you just wanted to get your 6100th post Paul....:chuckles:, but yeah, they look sweet with the AC reverse indiglos....

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
When I got my LED's from Hammer, I think they were $55 for 23 of them. You'll only need 13 for the gas/temp gauge, but you'll need another 10 if you want to change the needles to blue as well.
Liz, I want to get ten of the RED LED's so I can change my needles again, this time to RED to match my new gauge pod gauge needles. So, put me down for 10 RED ones. and I'll pay you for them at the meet.

EDIT: Never mind, Liz. I'll just order them myself since you're getting them from Hammer and I doubt he'll give you a better price for 100 or more. His prices are already pretty cheap.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts