NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is from a S2k. I can do the same thing to Celica valve cover. If I do decide to offer the service, it would be on a core exchange program. I will send you a polished one first upon payment to minimize your downtime. After you install the polished valve cover, you ship me back your old one. I'm just gauging interest right now... How much would you willing to pay for such a service? Here are some examples of my work.

Honda S2000

Acura RSX

Acura Integra LS B18B

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Damn thats a nice looking piece man, I know how to do it but don't have the time nor can I afford to have my car down a few days to do it!! I would say it would be wroth like $150 + core or something cause technically polishing stuff is not that difficult it just takes time!! I dunno u tell me what its worth to you. I would beinterested most def.!!

Justin

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
I would totally be down man... as long as the price is right (of course).... personally, I would be willing to pay $100. Thats about it though....

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
sign me up pahhhhhhhtnuh

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay...there seems to be enough interest for me to track down a core to start on. My intro price will be $145 shipped in cont. us. I will have to charge a $50 refundable core charge upfront so I can insure the buyer will return to me his old valve cover. I should have one ready to ship in about 3 weeks. E-mail me if you want to be the first on the list. Can someone tell me if the GT valve cover is the same is the GTS?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info. I did a little research. The 1ZZ-FE is the motor in the GT and the 2ZZ-GE is in the GTS. With the motor code, it will speed up finding the right valve cover.

zcs626 said:
no, they're different. i have a GT, and im interested btw

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
I'd be interested as well, altho I'm looking into the possibility of having it done locally. If it' $145 shipped in the continental U.S., how much shipped to Hawaii, zip 96782?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
UPS counts Hawaii as international so it's $$$. I can do USPS priority mail and you just pay the exact shipping. Typical UPS ground shipping in cont. US is about $10 for a 5 lbs package.

QWKsilvr808 said:
I'd be interested as well, altho I'm looking into the possibility of having it done locally. If it' $145 shipped in the continental U.S., how much shipped to Hawaii, zip 96782?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts