NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just seeing if anyone was interested.

Anyone willing to trade their axle back for my trd axle back? Got the standard length tip with the trd and an extended length one that i welded up.

Also, anyone wanna trade rims? Tenzo rs-5's w/ 5 mm & 10 mm H&R wheel spacers?

Also got a aem gen 1 intake tryig to get rid of for $40. Went turbo so no use

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
WhiteCeli65 said:
just seeing if anyone was interested.

Anyone willing to trade their axle back for my trd axle back? Got the standard length tip with the trd and an extended length one that i welded up.

Also, anyone wanna trade rims? Tenzo rs-5's w/ 5 mm & 10 mm H&R wheel spacers?

Also got a aem gen 1 intake tryig to get rid of for $40. Went turbo so no use
so u got the turbo installed?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
slopokegts said:
so u got the turbo installed?
nah not yet. It's hard to find a super 60 turbo made for external wastegate. I'm too lazy to convert an internal one, but it's looking like i'm going to have to. Also i'm taking both summer sessions and then straight to work, so it's killing my turbo project time.

Ordered my wideband and going to install that first. Get used to the tuning before turbo goes in.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright guys I'm really contemplating. New things came up in my life and I don't know if I'll have time to devote to my project.

As of right now, I'm just gauging an interest to anyone locally who would be interested in these parts.

Would anyone be interested in....

Celica GTS SF Turbo Kit (minus the turbo & dp) - pipe, intercooler, manifold, moded to use a turbonetics delta wastegate (all wastegate springs included), split second fuel manage, software included, rising rate fuel pump (similar to a vortec fmu but has a pump to it), boost gauge, hks ssqv bov. Also, I'm including an extra oil pan off my other motor so you won't have to ruin your original. Probably looking for $1500.

If you want I can get you a 1984 300zx turbo. These weren't the t25's but the biggest .60/.63 60 trim for an extra $100.

TRD exhaust w/ both tips (standard length & custom exnteded length). $250

17" Tenzo RS-5 black w/ polished lip. Very good condition. H&R 5mm & 10mm wheel spacers (have set of 10 studs for the 10mm but none required for 5mm spacers). I'll even help you install the extended studs. $700.

or trade for stock gts rims + cash.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the only crap part is...my gf doesn't want me to sell now. So she said that if I sell the turbo kit, i can sell everything else since she doesn't think anyone will buy the turbo kit. Man I'm on a short leash

·
Registered
533 Posts
WhiteCeli65 said:
the only crap part is...my gf doesn't want me to sell now. So she said that if I sell the turbo kit, i can sell everything else since she doesn't think anyone will buy the turbo kit. Man I'm on a short leash
good luck w/ the turbo kit sell!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
krazeazn said:
good luck w/ the turbo kit sell!
i know crap. I think I screwed myself over on that one. I might have to ship outer island. But idk, I was going to complete the turbo kit and then sell it since I know most people want a complete kit.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
O yea, if anyone is interested in the turbo kit. I'll even throw in an extra '05 2zz complete block if bought for $1500. Included is the block, sensors, complete wiring harness, tb, clutch pressure plate, disc, flywheel, intake manifold, and a whole bunch of other parts. It has everything except the head & ecu.

·
Registered
80 Posts
WhiteCeli65 said:
O yea, if anyone is interested in the turbo kit. I'll even throw in an extra '05 2zz complete block if bought for $1500. Included is the block, sensors, complete wiring harness, tb, clutch pressure plate, disc, flywheel, intake manifold, and a whole bunch of other parts. It has everything except the head & ecu.
do you have any tranny for sale? looking for a 5 speed or 6 speed tranny for my 00 GT.let me know what you got. thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts