NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Foglight brackets, eyelid covers, slightly yellowish H7 halogen bulbs (still has the white hue to it but yellow tinted bulbs), JDM console CF navi filler covers etc.

anyone want the car battery I'm selling?:D I'll let it go for $100, I just need it gone lol.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm starting to part an '00 gt-s this week so I can bring whatever I can fit around a bumper and fenders that are for ITS-PAPI :)

Posted from Newcelica.org App for Android

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts

·
Lurker
376 Posts
I'm starting to part an '00 gt-s this week so I can bring whatever I can fit around a bumper and fenders that are for ITS-PAPI
PM'd!

-Alex

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have oem hid headlights with ddm hid's and b&m short shifter if anyone is interested.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
I have some old GT parts and a damaged Injen intake for GT-S if anyone is interested in anything just pm me so I can bring it. Some examples. GT steelies, blue led GT cluster with rj autoworks gauge face, plenty of stock parts including interior pieces...

·
Registered
308 Posts
T3HKMAN said:
I have some old GT parts and a damaged Injen intake for GT-S if anyone is interested in anything just pm me so I can bring it. Some examples. GT steelies, blue led GT cluster with rj autoworks gauge face, plenty of stock parts including interior pieces...
Pm me price on cluster?

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
The eyelids
$20 sound good? I believe I still have pictures in my gallery somewhere. They just have gunmetal paint (no clearcoat) on them. They can be sanded down or have anything done to them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dam man sorry i thought they were the full frame eyelids...i want the jdm navi but i kno thats outta my price range right now lol

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Naww no worries if anything, I'll just bring some small things to the meet. The navi filler I can let go for $15, I have pictures of them too. I have two of them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
If anybody wants anything from my parts car just hit me up and I'll bring it along :)

·
SLO2ZZ
779 Posts
I'm selling my Tanabe df210 springs. I'v had them on for about 200 miles. Great drop and ill let them go for 125 obo. They provide a great drop for an affordable price, i loved them.

·
SLO2ZZ
779 Posts
I also have a blue CF OEM hood scoop that i got with my CF hood, ill let that go for 25 as well. It's nice, but just sitting around..

·
Registered
308 Posts
livejordan said:
I'm selling my Tanabe df210 springs. I'v had them on for about 200 miles. Great drop and ill let them go for 125 obo. They provide a great drop for an affordable price, i loved them.
I think I'm interested in the springs. What was your setup and what did your drop end up being?

·
SLO2ZZ
779 Posts
I think I'm interested in the springs. What was your setup and what did your drop end up being?

My setup was stock struts and shocks (which have been blown thousands of miles ago) on the df210's. It provided a great drop and i loved it. The ride was somewhat rough(especially on the chitty VAbeach roads) but it was smooth around my area usually due to our nice roads. The drop is definitely noticeable at 2.5". I loved it, but got Ground controls at a good price so i have those on now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts