NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of my friends started a meet at a circuit city on pines blvd. we get out there about 1030ish. i need alot of people to show up so it can become a legal hangout.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
its not legal unless u have the permission of the owner of the plaza.....and in a month it will be full of ricers

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Even if they don't plan on high school kids being there, they will be.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i am up for it .

hey i will be headed up that way soon so if yall are up for it i would go to it i love it down there its so much more fun then being here gainesville sucks .....it does not help that all the guys here are ugly too well not all but the majority hehe

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Re: i am up for it .

BabyCelicaGurl2 said:
.....it does not help that all the guys here are ugly too well not all but the majority hehe
I read this wrong at first. :chuckles:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Originally posted by BabyCelicaGurl2
hey i will be headed up that way soon so if yall are up for it i would go to it i love it down there its so much more fun then being here gainesville sucks .....it does not help that all the guys here are ugly too well not all but the majority hehe

i agree...girls not guys though

·
Registered
90 Posts
yea there are some really ugly girls up here too no i am not gay or anything but yea sometimes you just have to judge someone if they look like a dog .university ave saturday night yea you see them trying to look good and really is not working for them.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Originally posted by BabyCelicaGurl2
Originally posted by po9i
i agree...girls not guys though
so are u saying that u find teh fellas handsome?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts