NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows if there will be a meet in either Toronto or Ottawa in 2014? wouldn't mind driving down :eh:

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Ditto

·
Registered
120 Posts
Count me in...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we should get a group together and meet in the middle somewhere, in 2014, i could use a trip with the girl friend, since i see meetings all over the states but never in Canada, Omnious, you should get a meeting set up and see how many people say they will go!!! ( next year in summer )

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Omnious, you should get a meeting set up and see how many people say they will go!!! ( next year in summer )
I doubt I'll have the time or means to set a meet up, but I'll be happy to join in if someone wants to take the reins.

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
Lol a couple months back i made a thread about a gta meet not a soul replied i guess no one on the boards is close enough to the city

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol a couple months back i made a thread about a gta meet not a soul replied i guess no one on the boards is close enough to the city
i think i remember seeing the GTA post before i became a member, i wouldnt mind meeting up with a bunch of people in Toronto or near it, i think it depends on how many people want to get together, there are no celica's in thunder bay so that's why i'm tempted to go to a celica meet but i haven't been to one before, i'm new to the whole celica meets

·
Registered
120 Posts
Perth here, near Ottawa, and I'm game for Toronto or around.:eh:

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
Cool we can meet somewhere near toronto, take some pics to. We should set a date and make a thread and set it for next year, i just parked my car for winter last week

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sounds good to me, how to we rally the rest of the East Coast Cel lovers? Suggestions anyone? There is also the option to form up a caravan and hit one of the big meets in the States next summer, we could be the Canadian Contingent, or whatever... :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool we can meet somewhere near toronto, take some pics to. We should set a date and make a thread and set it for next year, i just parked my car for winter last week
Ya sounds like a plan ! also put away the car about 2 weeks ago :thumbdown:thumbdown hopefully bring it out around march or april depending on how much snow we get here ! Someone set up a date and time in Toronto and I'm there !

·
Registered
490 Posts
:wave:

Make it in near Ottawa and I'm in!

There is also the option to form up a caravan and hit one of the big meets in the States next summer, we could be the Canadian Contingent, or whatever...
I like the idea.

Hopefully, I'll be able to drive my car more than a month next summer!

Subscribed, :popcorn:

·
Registered
120 Posts
No sorry but are you into meeting up this spring for a meet?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Can you do around Toronto, I'm from around Ottawa also but TO is more central? There are 7 of us so far interested.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I gotta drive about 20 hours or so , since i live on the other side of Ontario LoL, gonna still make a trip out of it with the girl friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts