NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to discount tires to check for prices on a set of 235/40/17 yokohama ES100s but they wanted $634 mounted and balanced. that just seems like a lot since it'll be under 500 shipped from tirerack.

can anyone recommend a place in irvine or the 909 area or just anywhere near by that could do the job a lot cheaper and not dent my rims in the installation?

not sure which would be the best way to go. buying them ahead and then installing or buying them at the same time.

thanks in advance

· Registered
84 Posts
I got my ES 100 for my stock GT-S rims for $395 mounted and balanced.... it's off the 405 exiting Euclid.... It's right around where fry's electronic is... if you tell them that a bodyshop sent you, they won't charge you tax..... it's a great deal.... it's called tire warehouse or something like that.... hope it helps

· Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by SleepyGT
I got my ES 100 for my stock GT-S rims for $395 mounted and balanced.... it's off the 405 exiting Euclid.... It's right around where fry's electronic is... if you tell them that a bodyshop sent you, they won't charge you tax..... it's a great deal.... it's called tire warehouse or something like that.... hope it helps
ended up going here but forgot about the bodyshop thing. oh well.

well the price came out cheaper than any other place i checked and after going there, i just felt a lot more reassured that they know what they are doing.

total came out to 566.66 for ES100s 235/40/17s mounted and balanced. service was good and pretty fast. i would definitely go back for future tire needs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.