NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are There any members in SC I live in Columbia and would like to meet some more memebers of this board

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TRD GT-S said:
we're having a nc meet...you could come if it's not too far :p
Now, now!! Is anything really that far when you have a comfortable seat?? LOL When is it, and where in NC?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SilvCeli02 said:
Nah only NC, GA, and VA people
Is THAT why I feel like an outsider??? ;) And here I was thinking it was because I had the wrong plumbing :chuckles:

·
Registered
423 Posts
tunersgirl said:

Now, now!! Is anything really that far when you have a comfortable seat?? LOL When is it, and where in NC?
We don't know yet we have to get more people to respond and then once I figure out everyones location and best day we'll set a time, place, and date. It's a few threads below.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
SuperCelica[GTS] said:
believe or not i know lot of people with 7th gen celica in columbia, sc

they all know me :)

Trey, Amber, Lindsey, Sylus, Mark, Josh, Me, and +
Don't forget us two in Sumter!!! Jim and Candace

Thats enough people right there to have a SC meet!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TRD GT-S said:
yeah, it would be nice to have a huge turnout. A girl with a celica...and is into modifying it...now that's sexy :gap:
And I've got the silver 2000 GT-S 6 speed :chuckles:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TRD GT-S said:
it should be mine :angry: :plol hopefully this person wants to buy mine...now the quest for a silver 6spd
:rofl: I got to it first! I guess I got really lucky in this deal. There was some other guy that was going to buy it but he didn't get his check to the dealership til my papers were signed :evil: But from what I hear the dealership had to find him a 6 speed GT-S too.

Be patient.....the 6 speed will come :)

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
lol yea...hope so...found some but they are far away...i guess it will be worth the drive but i like to see the car in person. If you don't mind...how much did you end up paying for the celica?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
. If you don't mind...how much did you end up paying for the celica? [/B]

Too much I'm afraid LOL. It was about 18K with only 38K miles on it.....but it's got leather, carbon fiber dash trim, moon roof (with the retarded defelctor that was promtly taken off) and the VIN etching. Of course the paper work says it has toyota's security on it but that soon will be taken care of too (getting viper with window module :) )

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh yeah.....almost forgot...the other guy that was trying to buy the one I got, they took him to Charolette NC to get his

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.