NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to how my car will lookk with 18's on it without a drop until I save the money to give it a drop!!

Justin

·
Registered
723 Posts
DopeCelicaGT said:
I am curious as to how my car will lookk with 18's on it without a drop until I save the money to give it a drop!!

Justin
you don't want to know what that looks like...you will end up having nightmares!!! it looks like garbage!!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
you may be eligible to enter the import 4x4 club!!!..haha...run again big foot and grave digger...

·
Registered
194 Posts
i'd like to see how long you could keep your rims in a room when they could easily be on your car. I have 18's and the back is a little high but it's better than staring at them all day on the floor. I'm waiting til my vs kit comes to see how much I will drop it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Korywithak said:
Just outta curiousity, why did you switch back to your stock rims?
oh i switched back cause my rims felt too heavy.. and slowed me down. so i got sick of it and let em go. and i am gonna stick with the stock body (no body kit) with 1'4 drop for now so i thought 16's would look a lot cleaner.

here's a better angle of 18's with no drop :)
http://webdisk.berkeley.edu/~cftofu2k/newrims.jpg

if you want rims first, you should get 17's. 18's only work with a body kit. hah.. so dont make the same mistake i did.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks like crap

1 - 20 of 20 Posts