NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm up here visiting my sister for her birthday but most of the time I'm sitting here with a lot of people twice my age (I'm 23). I'm just trying to see if anyone from this area wants to get together and go out and drink or do something - anything! I'm sooo damn bored listening to all this crap I don't even care about. It'd obviously be nice to find someone to go out and get messed up with and find some NorCal women or something. Someone PLEASE help me out here or I'm gonna die of boredom! :(

Edit: I leave Monday the 28th so someone please help me out. Hell, I'll pay for some drink or whatever. I don't give a sh*t as long as I can get away from all this other stuff!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I would be down, but i'm too far from santa cruz. I'm up in Vallejo, you might want to go downtown san jose. That's where the hot spots are every night, but don't go alone. hahaha, hella muggers.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a car that's my problem. I am basically limited to this area. NE1 else?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
you would love norcal women hehe. But yeah what thuc said. San Jose is poppin on friday nights and saturday nights. You can't borrow a car?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:shrugs: I dunno, doubt it. All the cars people are using are filled to capacity already. :( Maybe I could borrow my sisters' husband's shelby :evil: Yeah like that would ever happen..
Someone come get me over here!! I'll pay for drinks dammit! Patron!

EDIT: Oh yeah and if someone comes and scoops me up from over the hill I'll fill up your gas tank and make sure it's full when you head back. :)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
rookie u thinkin bout it or wat? id be down to party ****

·
Registered
102 Posts
I live in aptos....hit me up if you wanna im only 18 so no drinking lol..though that can be arranged..lol anyways if you wanna celica to check out or go for a drive or something hit me up

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm at the Best Western off the Aptos exit (Seacliff Inn) so hit me up on my cell phone (205) 617 7500

1 - 9 of 9 Posts