NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
Define GOOD. Want show rims or track rims or something inbetween? And its pronounced, "HOLLA" :chuckles:
A friend of mine bought TE37s, just beautiful on his celica, but I think it's not worth the money.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
Generally these are good.

but you have to find them in 5x100.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
this is one of those questions that has no definite answer. Every celica owner has different tastes and preferences. Some only like expensive JDM brand rims, some prefer the cheap way out. Do some research and pick what flows well with your car, or your exterior mods.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
get them professionally done..if you do them yourself they will get chipped and once they are chipped they are ugly..get em powdercoated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHA! OK GUYS...I MEANT...LIKE SOMETHING IN BETWEEN TRACK RIMS AND SHOW RIMS..JDM MAYBE.

HAHA

HOLLA**

peace guys.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
style of the rims won't make a difference on streets and track, as long as they're lightweight. it's the tires that matters between streets and track...

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
for a black car def get some gunmetal or deep dish. Volks if you can afford em =D

very good looking car man get that sucker lowered first =D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.