NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this project for my school and i need to interview someone of a profession that i would love to do, which is race cars. Anyone on this board an actual race car driver? or know someone that i can email or talk to? It can be any racing, i dont really care as of right now, got until next monday the 24th to get somethin written up, if anyone can pls help me it would be great, my aim is Hinth12 if u wanna send me somethin, thnx fer the help.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
johnny was a race car driver. :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
JERRY was a race car driver.

Drove so god damn fast.

Never did win no checkered flags, but he never did come in last.

going to be in my head all day now.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Honestly, You should go over to Honda-tech and find Roger Foo. He's a real race car driver, and a pretty good one. Also a *very* down to earth guy who even takes the time to post on internet message boards.

Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've raced in SCCA from early 80's to mid 90's. I've run in E Production, Formula Ford, and Showroom Stock C with several Midwest Division Championships in SSC. My 2001 GT-S has more power than anything I ever had on the track! What do you need?

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
cam_n_scott said:
JERRY was a race car driver.

Drove so god damn fast.

Never did win no checkered flags, but he never did come in last.

going to be in my head all day now.
wasnt the original "johnny"? i know there were tons of remakes of that song. At least thats what i thought.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
I thought "Johnny played mean guitar" hahahaha
Just messing with your head guys... Hope you guys have "Back to the future" scene played out in your head all day today! hahaha

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
autxr said:
Honestly, You should go over to Honda-tech and find Roger Foo. He's a real race car driver, and a pretty good one. Also a *very* down to earth guy who even takes the time to post on internet message boards.

Scott
Some peeps on this board might not wanna talk to him, since he's a "Honda guy.";)

·
Registered
266 Posts
The Primus one is "Jerry"... its possible that its a re-make but the Primus one is the only one I know. And I've been singing it all day, too.

Didnt mean to hijack this thread either sorry. I don't know any race car drivers :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts