NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
that phone retails $550+ mike.

but i got mines for $320 out the door. (hookups)

Features include:
MP3 player / Video Player with Windows Media Player
PHONE
Internet Access
Email Access
Pocket PC features such as:
Organizer
Contact Listings
Tasks organizer
Calendar

To sum this all up....it's a MINI computer

I have the $39.99 plan with AT&T

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
I found if you want T-Mobile you can get the phone Dookie has for $299 after activation after rebate (but would be around what dookie paid with taxes and stuff which is not rebatable and you have to wait for the rebate check which means you invest in the phone for full amount till rebate check arrives). If you still want Dookies phone get it now the special rebate offer ends today!!
There are other choices also, that Sprint PDA phone looks good too... and the review of the new P500 on the bottom looks awsome

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DookieGraphics said:
that phone retails $550+ mike.

but i got mines for $320 out the door. (hookups)

Features include:
MP3 player / Video Player with Windows Media Player
PHONE
Internet Access
Email Access
Pocket PC features such as:
Organizer
Contact Listings
Tasks organizer
Calendar

To sum this all up....it's a MINI computer

I have the $39.99 plan with AT&T
damn 320 out the door is pretty damn good, i wouldnt mind waiting on my mods for that.. hey dookie think u can help me out if i decide to go with that phone?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
mikes intrested too eh.. the three of us could have cool phones haha.. but im still not too sure yet.. though that is a really really awesome phone.. oh yeah i just noticed.. theres no camera on that?

·
Registered
398 Posts
yea that sh1t is pretty pimp. ive seen duke use it in person. always on aim and **** with it. quite hilarious. First time i saw duke with it, he was fiddling with it like a pda. Needless to say, i was hella shocked when he put the damn thing up to the side of his face and started saying "HELLO?" Instinctively i laught my ass off.

i would love to get my hands on one of those babies, but the only problem i have is that its ****ing HUGE for a cell phone. But then again, if ur used to carrying around pda's and such in ur pants pockets, then u should be fine. I really need an organizer too though!

So yea, im really considering this phone as well, but i dunno if i can/want to carry something like that around because it just gets in the way too much, especially since i hate using clips to hold your phone like on the outside of ur pants or something. i just like to be able to keep it in my pocket.

dookie, let us know if we can get a "group buy" deal goin on :D

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Too bad pocket pc sucks. :D (Palm user here.)

·
Registered
861 Posts
sh!t, my paper cups linked with string was only 19.95 including activation. and no flucking contracts! :bling:

suckers!

·
Registered
195 Posts
always go to an Asian place for a cell phone its always like half the price of what you would get it for if you were to go to the company store or one of those place at a larger store or at the mall. The reason why is because cut in to there commission.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
MeGaXmAn27 said:

this for 500 bucks ehh... hmm..
Has a camera and PDA included, and there are slots for memory cards for the PDA.... Hell yeah I would get it. Though it don't look much there is nothing but good review on amazon page.
Look closer at the key pad area it folds out... Only if they have more picture of this phone I am sure it is the pimpest one yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts