NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, or we could make a team that doens't meet and just put it on our car cuz it looks cool..........
..... j/k

on a serious note i just wanna hang and stuff more, like when we met up for lunch. See, celica's imo have a bad habit of commiting and never showing so i just wanna know that people will showup and stuff and hence i figured why not get together a group.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GTSnut said:
why do you need a team? Why not just post up in here or something? NewCelica.org meets are enough of a labeling already.
no offense, but most celica people i know NEVER show at events theys ign up for. I mean, it's funny when like 20 people sign up and 5 show up, uhh. Oh well, nevermind.

·
Registered
166 Posts
kocheroni said:

no offense, but most celica people i know NEVER show at events theys ign up for. I mean, it's funny when like 20 people sign up and 5 show up, uhh. Oh well, nevermind.
The last lunch meet wasn't my fault. I can't help it if work sucks and I can't get out or I have to come in during the wee hours of the morning. If it was any other day that week I could have made it.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that wasn't directed at anyone imparticular, especially you smokey (and i'm speaking sincerely). I am not saying anyone, and it didn't bother me that no one really came because I had a good time. I'm just pointing out when we had that van saun meet it was like 80 celicas signed up and more rsx's came. Why would you commit if your not going to come? I understand that it's not a formal sign up sheet or anything, i'm just trying to find a group of people who would be willing to hang out, lol, and be reliable at that.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
werd. in general no one cares if you can't come to every meet (i joke around w/ dfess, but i konw he's busy w/ alot of stuff). but at least he doens't commit and then not show, you know? just seems like I always see people come out of the wood work and go "oh yea, i'll be there, i'l be there," then noone :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.