NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...drive the 405 south from LA to long beach around 5 last night? i saw more nice cars in that 30 minutes than i have in the last 30 days driving home from work! lets see...a brand spankin new red convertible ferrari :drool: :drool: , black corvette z06 :bowdown: , black evo :drool: , red nsx :drool: , silver viper (old school body) :drool: , silver porche gt3 :drool: :drool: , a black mustang cobra (do they come in any other color? ;) ), a sweet black g35 with limo tint and black rims with a polished lip and some performance mods :drool:, a pristine charger in a burgandy pearl (that thing sounded mean as hell! :headbang: ) :drool: ....and i know i'm missing a few others. all in all, i actually didn't mind the drive one bit, every 2 minutes there was another bad-ass car:applaud:

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
California man, you are bound to see some nice cars.
You should drive down PCH at Newport Beach area, now that is where all the bad a$$ cars hang out :drool:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by cool2miketlu
California man, you are bound to see some nice cars.
You should drive down PCH at Newport Beach area, now that is where all the bad a$$ cars hang out :drool:
yeah, i always see a bunch down there (the pic that comes to mind is the one that was posted on here a while ago of an orange mclaren between two ferrari's at a stop light :drool:.) normally i'll see one or two sweet cars on my way home on the 405, but not nearly as many as i saw yesterday. it was definitely a welcome change :thumbup:

·
Registered
272 Posts
i wonder if they all raced from that light :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts