NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..getting real good gas mileage lately? I filled up couple days ago. One gas tick usually goes away around 65miles; this time it went away around 85miles. I've traveled about 100miles now & I still only have 1 gas tick gone.

Maybe the new fall blend?

·
Registered
640 Posts
my gt

the first quarter tank i get avg ~150 miles
by the half the tank i get avg ~ 250 miles
by 3/4 tank i get ~ 320 miles
by the time the last bar disappears ~ 390 miles

so i can drive maybe another 20-25 miles b4 i get really nervous and have to fill up.

the fuel gauge is really inaccurate

first quarter is 150 miles ... then 2nd quarter is only like 100 miles ... then 3rd and 4th quarter are less then 100 miles.

i'm trying to get 450 miles/tank .... haven't been able to do it yet ... especially since its the summer and i need AC.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
1zz-fe ce|ica said:
my gt

the first quarter tank i get avg ~150 miles
by the half the tank i get avg ~ 250 miles
by 3/4 tank i get ~ 320 miles
by the time the last bar disappears ~ 390 miles

so i can drive maybe another 20-25 miles b4 i get really nervous and have to fill up.

the fuel gauge is really inaccurate

first quarter is 150 miles ... then 2nd quarter is only like 100 miles ... then 3rd and 4th quarter are less then 100 miles.

i'm trying to get 450 miles/tank .... haven't been able to do it yet ... especially since its the summer and i need AC.
im guessing u dont drive fast...cause im getting about 350 per tank with usually a bar or 2 left b4 i fill up.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
ive been having ****ty gas milage accually

·
Registered
44 Posts
In my gt-s.

I usually get atleast 50-60 miles before the gauge even moves.

And I can get usually 350-420 miles on around 11 gallons. That is usually how much it takes to fill it up. That is basicly all highway miles.

This is defenatly one of my fav things of the car. Sporty w/ good mpg.

·
Registered
501 Posts
On a full tank of gas on my GT-S, one bar goes down around 60+ using the highway mostly, but there are times it gets down one bar around 50+ anyone know why?

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Lately my mileage has been getting better. A couple months ago I was doing 330-350 miles per tank, and now I'm approaching 400 ... :applaud:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NismoTRD said:
In my gt-s.

I usually get atleast 50-60 miles before the gauge even moves.

And I can get usually 350-420 miles on around 11 gallons. That is usually how much it takes to fill it up. That is basicly all highway miles.

This is defenatly one of my fav things of the car. Sporty w/ good mpg.
See, that's my average. I'm usually at 420miles when the fuel light comes on. i / e, 18s, lowered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.