1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
no cel

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
this is O/T but GTSNut.....i just finished doing the motor swap today. I was a bitch getting everything back on. First we tried to take the motor out w/o the tranny but that failed and we ended up taking the tranny out too. a small problem though. we put new coolent in and it didn't suck the coolent in.:wtf:

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRD StreetRacing said:
this is O/T but GTSNut.....i just finished doing the motor swap today. I was a bitch getting everything back on. First we tried to take the motor out w/o the tranny but that failed and we ended up taking the tranny out too. a small problem though. we put new coolent in and it didn't suck the coolent in.:wtf:
Try squishing the hoses. I'm having an overheating problem right now. I'm wondering if I ran my heater hoses wrong.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
I had my exhaust off for a few months and did get a CEL.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, we'll see if I still have it. I was having a bad over heating problem due to air in the system. I took it to the dealer because I couldn't get it out. They knocked that out for me and did an alignment. I take it to get a new APEXi N1 custom piped Wednesday, so we'll see if I get the light again after that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts