NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
16,111 Posts
not anytime soon, need to recondition my bodykit maybe a full complete new paint of whole car (paint scratched off under bumper and some areas).
Once I get everything settled I will see ya in Dub show, remember to put in a good word with the judges for me swift :D

· Registered
2,047 Posts
i heard its raining oon sat... i dont have a car cover so shud i juss cover my kar with those blue tarps?.. thats all i have.. its ghetto haaha... man my front bumper needs repainting too... daily driving is killing the finish on it

· Registered
19 Posts
Brian is COOL.... Good Luck @ DUB GUYS!!

LOL

Because he harrasses me on MY forums to attend DUB show.... HA HA HA!!!

Anywho's I wish I could be in attendance to support you all, Armando, Julius, Brian, Patrick....and !?!??!
But looks like....it's 2:46pm and I'm at home....

But you can catch me at HIN...got a few tricks up mah sleeve...so I hope to see some of you there...

Also BTW... I am looking for CARS of THE MONTH for my official website, so if anyone is interested I would love to begin scheduling... I think next Sunday is SWIFT21 if he doesn't rank out... LMAO....

Hit up my forums and ttyl....

http://www.kimberlytia.com/tiaforum

XOXO
Ms.Kimberly Tia

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS AT DUB SHOW!

· Registered
2,047 Posts
ya they wouldnt let us bring our Captain Crunch and root beers in so that we could pay for 4$ gatorades and then they told us to come back and drink it there wen we wanted to later in the show... and then wen we came back the guy wouldnt let us leave or we would pay again... but the guy let these GIRLS leasve and the didnt have any wrist bands... i thought that was really GAY ..... wut a rip.. but over all i thought the show was pretty tite with all the feautured guests like fabulous and nate dog....

hey armando wut did u win?

i dont remember hering ur name during the giving of awards...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.