NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how good was the Megan Racing Exhaust? I've one that came with the car when I bought it, and I'm not sure if Megan is even a brand name or just some generic brand that make cheap parts. Any ideas of Megan Racing's rep.?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
ive only heard of their strut bars not their exhaust?

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
A Megan canister came on my car when I bought it, and it's still in great shape, even through a winter with salt on the ground. It's really loud, though, and the silencer doesn't fit so well so it rattles and makes the exhaust sound raspy. Can't wait to get rid of it. :p:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
My friend has a Megan racing exhaust on his Spec-V (its an axle back) along with his header and high flow cat. I don't care for the sound one bit. It sounds good for a while, then it just gets on your nerves. Sounds too much like an angry bee in a coffee can.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i had a megan racing can on my alltrac and it sounded amazing. you never know until you try it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just wondering how good was the Megan Racing Exhaust? I've one that came with the car when I bought it, and I'm not sure if Megan is even a brand name or just some generic brand that make cheap parts. Any ideas of Megan Racing's rep.?
Well if you like it keep it if you don't then find something your do like.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
leftovercrack said:
i had a megan racing can on my alltrac and it sounded amazing. you never know until you try it.
wth do you have done to your 91 'trac to have 700awhp?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.