NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool2miketlu said:
play on www.suckycs.com server, less hackers and has good players so you can get good real quick :) Been playing for like almost 6 months and I am now pretty good :D
You can find the ip on the website or by going to www.gametiger.com to find the server ip :)
i have't played for about 4 months, i played this morning and whopped ass on a decent server :D i haven't lost my touch yet =P mike i need to play cs with ya

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
well I will be on suckycs tonight around 9p.m. so lets meet up on suckycs tonight :D
Not saying you do have them but if you do have hacks take it out of the hard drive, they will scan your hard drive for hacks. Seen quite a few peps get banned, even if you do not use it as long as you have it they will detect it and ban that ip.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool2miketlu said:
well I will be on suckycs tonight around 9p.m. so lets meet up on suckycs tonight :D
Not saying you do have them but if you do have hacks take it out of the hard drive, they will scan your hard drive for hacks. Seen quite a few peps get banned, even if you do not use it as long as you have it they will detect it and ban that ip.

okie will be there. and don't worry bout hacks, im such a computer newb, i don't even know where to get them and how to use them lolz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.