NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on...are you guys in the denver area or colorado springs...I just got a 2000 GT-S...some $lut|3ucket ran into my 93' Honda Prelude VTEC...well if you guys ever gather, hit me up.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI:

For us in colorado, I get the Rocky Mountain News and there is a coupon in the Checkers ad for Mobil 1 Syn oil for $3.99 a bottle (just a dollar cheaper). It expires on the 26th and it was in the Sunday paper.

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
hey guys, ill be in denver for a week or so, lets get together for a mini meet?

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
well. im not familiar with the area too much, but in nor cal we would meet at Dave & Busters. good place to play and eat..how about some night this week? maybe monday?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Monday works, there is a dave and busters off of I-25 and Colorado Blvd

There is also one off of Highway 36 and churchline road.

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
yeah im thinking the one off 26 and colorado...i have been there before...my cell # is 831-601-1288..all those are invited..whats a god time? bout 7:00ish

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yo Im from Colorado too, and might I say there is not very many of us around here. PM me some time if any of you guys want to meet up and BS, Im up in Boulder.

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
it will have to be toniht, i wont be here next week... ill be therer at 7 leets meet in the parking lot, that way we can find each other...i have a spec blue with TRD front

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry man, I leave work at 4 and didn't get to see your post till today. If there is another time you can meet let me know. I have class tonight and thursday.

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
wno prob, it was getting ugly outside fast..i had golf ball sized hail coming down in highlands ranch...how about tomorrow night? wednesday? same time?

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
Hey PJ, good time at D&B tonight...ill definatly look you up when i get back in town... we gots lots of mods to do to your car :). take care and ill talk to you later

Jeff

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah me too, but are you guys down to meet up sometime. There isnt much of us around here, make it like a habbit like once a month... you guys want to try?? Find a good spot in denver, most of you guys are in denver, ft.collins, or da springs, I have seen 1-2 tricked celicas in boulder

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Likewise Jeff, keep in touch, it was a goodtime. Yeah, I have a long ways to go to get my car looking like yours though. FYI, I took my car in for the flush n' fill and it fixed that problem in the coolant system. I also got an appointment 2 weeks from now to get the tint, so it is slowly progressing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts