NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
modded XBOX. flash the bios. i have a bunch of apps. and emulators (nintendo, SNES, Genesis, N64). i have EVERY single nintendo, SNES, Genesis & N64 game installed some ps1 games. i will also put original XBOX games that u want. i know theres a few more goodies i have that im just forgetting.

PM me give you more details

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
how much are you looking for, might be interested, but budget is sort of tight, hit me with a PM. Thanks.

TIM

·
Registered
4 Posts
and if you do i might get mad and lose alot of money but there probly isnt anything i can do about it so make sure if you rip me off that it is for good will

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paxman said:
and if you do i might get mad and lose alot of money but there probly isnt anything i can do about it so make sure if you rip me off that it is for good will
don't worry I won't scam you, I help run and collect the money for C2gas lambo doors here and on everythingcelica and everyone got what they wanted....people sent me money orders so I could pay with my paypal account...I could of just kept the money...but I'm not like that....anyone on the lambo gb will tell you...

·
Registered
638 Posts
paxman said:

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH he said PLEASE :) ahahhhaahah

whats the current offer?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by smalltowngts
Interesed, so what's it cost if I already have a xbox and i send it to you??
Yea, I have an xbox aswell, what if i Send it to you, what are the prices of the mod's. And is the chip switchable, meaning able to turn it on and off for Xbox live or is it just always on?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
yeah.... about sending the xbox.... i got a quote for $190 if i send my xbox to this guy.... comes with chip, 120gb hd, dvd & game burner, able to play dvds with out dvd playback kit, and updates ,and can play any game for any console.... can you do better.... of course... i am in iraq... lol... hope he doesn;t slip the ole switch-a-roo.... or pipe bomb...lol

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lilcoop_69 said:
yeah.... about sending the xbox.... i got a quote for $190 if i send my xbox to this guy.... comes with chip, 120gb hd, dvd & game burner, able to play dvds with out dvd playback kit, and updates ,and can play any game for any console.... can you do better.... of course... i am in iraq... lol... hope he doesn;t slip the ole switch-a-roo.... or pipe bomb...lol
for 250 if you send me your xbox I will included all the software with evert feature you mentioned above, as well as 850+ nes games, 800+ snes games, 250+ gba games, 850+ genesis games, as well as about 250 arcade games, not to metnion the 50 or so xbox games of your choosing... over 3,000 games in all...

so if price over quality is your ultimate deciding factor, i guess he might win, but if you want a solid unit with a arse load of games, all with a easy to use menu system, then i'm your man

1 - 20 of 22 Posts