NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a double din cd player that will fit a celica? I bought a kenwood but the installer said it was too big , and the celica was realy 1.5 din. Any good decks that will fit in this? i dont wanna have to use a single din cd player

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think yoru right, hes lying. I called up my salesman and he said it should fit no problem. HE said i should talk to the HEAD installer to get it installed cuz the other techs were being probably lazy he thinks.
I physically took the kenwood out of hte box and compared it to the stock toyota double din deck and the kenwood is EXACTLY the same size if not even a lil bit smaller. So unless the kenwood is too deep or something i dont see why it wont fit.

·
Registered
896 Posts
mad props chiznarles. that looks tight!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
dont wanna install it yourself? it's not too difficult. but then again some people just like to pay others to do the work...
if i was in your position, id say *f* them and take it to another installer.

·
Registered
508 Posts
What are the 2 product numbers for those Panasonic pieces that Chiznarles is using ? That looks pimp

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
to fill the sides, chiz found out the spacers you can get from toyota. i put the part numbers in the audio/security forum thread. or you could prolly jus cut the plastic from one of those aftermarket mounting kits.

·
Registered
928 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts