NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew whare to get a set of the Floormats in the Trial Widebody celica?or something similar in design ,I really do not care for the diamond plate ones but think these ones look alot better IMO ,

anywase heres the interior pic with the floormats
http://www.trial.co.jp/trial-usa/jdmspeed/tas04/pages/IMG_9306_JPG.htm

and heres a pic of the out side of the car if anyones intrested ,Even though i know it has nothiong to do with floormats LOL.
http://www.trial.co.jp/trial-usa/jdmspeed/tas04/pages/IMG_9304_JPG.htm

thanks and anyone that can find a set similar in design that fit the usdm spec,let me know,Thanks alot

sinc:Kenny Heiser

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
those are pics off the trial website, not of the trial celica itself....i think the bodykit is a modified apr kit but not sure

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
those floormats are nice! if you find them please post here!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
to bad those lambo doors ruined that celica. Otherwise it wouldve looked badass.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
think i'm gonna try to make a set myself .I havent asked my boss or my machinist for advise on what could be used to make the holes and "rims" on the hole's

if anyone has any advise on what could be used or what process has to be done to make the rims around the holes that would be great,But i'm sure I'll figure something out .Only thing i can think of is some type of stamping process or something?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Stamping would seem to be the way to go, and/or laser cutting. i do believe they will charge you an arm and a leg to make a die. you may have to order in bulk to make it work your while.

if you could find some sort of sheet that was already stamped with a similiar hole pattern, you would be better off money wise. not sure where you could get something like that. i asked google, but they didn't know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts