NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

i saw that kit at the dealer today on an 05 gt. it looks very nice and clean fitting. not too flashy yet stylish. i have the front shot on my camera but ill upload it later.

i dont want to pay dealer price for that kit yet. was wondering if anyone knows some site that sells it for cheaper than dealer.

and do the 03-04 bumpers fit an 00 model?

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
:moved:

Pretty decent phone cam! :D At the moment, you'll only be able to get it from Toyota dealers, but in the near future, you'll be able to get them used from owners who want a different kit.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
yea i have a feeling your going to see alot of this kits for sale by people not happy with them and replacing them with a different kit. Nothing special in my opinion. Boring considering the old A/P kit.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by vndragonslayer
phone cam is v710 1.2megapixel biatch!
I wanted that phone :( In Japan they have 5 megapixel camera phones. I hate how slow we are to get new things. But anyways, the old a/p is def more appealing. I don't really like the color matched headlights. They shoulda just painted them all black.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Originally posted by TRD GT-S
I don't really like the color matched headlights. They shoulda just painted them all black.
this would've been a much better idea.

the hood scoop and spoiler are cool, but the rest of it just doesn't match up with the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts