NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to search\ find it on other websites but to no avail. If anyone had to order it before, or know how to get it please let me know.

off topic, but also the trd exhaust certification.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
if your talking about the axle back set up there shouldn't be an exhaust gasket. just unbolt and re bolt the new one.

and your certificate..... that's a shot in the dark. i think those come with the exhaust if your lucky to get one.

·
Registered
506 Posts
i chiseled out the old one from the trd exhaust and used the stock one that was on my midpipe...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If you mean the donut gasket that is comon to both the stock and TRD exhaust, they are both the same and shold be avalible most anywhere.

As far as the certificate, it's not worth the paper it's printed on as a cop will issue a ticket (if they want) wether you got the certificate or not.
I just used to tell the cops it is a street legal TRD exhaust sold/installed by Toyota and never had a problem.

·
Registered
966 Posts
As far as the certificate, it's not worth the paper it's printed on as a cop will issue a ticket (if they want) wether you got the certificate or not.
:werd:

I just used to tell the cops it is a street legal TRD exhaust sold/installed by Toyota and never had a problem.
still weird.. i mean at least u got proof it's legal and all...with the certificate.

but yea klint if you got the trd exhaust.. it should had came with the certificate...when i got mine it came with it..

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you mean the donut gasket that is comon to both the stock and TRD exhaust, they are both the same and shold be avalible most anywhere.

exactly what i needed to know. thanks!

i dont have a certificate because i bought it from another member here.

i know Joey has one.. :)bowdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.