NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 250GB HDD to put into my X-Box, so I want to use my x-box as my media center to play movies and games.
I want to get Xecutor 3 chip installed, anybody knows any shops that does x-box mods?

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a guy in Irvine that will do this mod chip mod with xecutor 3 chip (best chip out there right now) for $110, he only recommands I get a HDD atleast 160GB which he will loads bunch of stuff on it (chip info, utilities software and stuff). If I get 250GB+ HDD it would be better. I am suppose to drop these things off to him sometime during weekday, and it will be ready on Sunday or something.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just picked up my modded xbox last night, it took awhile but finally got it. Got all my games backed up on the HDD so the load time is faster :) There is alot of stuff you can do to it that makes this a nice setup :)
It took him 4 weeks to get everything done, he was kind of stalling because I guess there was a finals/midterms or something...
:thumbup: on the mod :thumbdown on the wait.
The guy loaded the software to do all this and some other goodies, so it came back to me very complete so its worth the wait but I still do not like the waiting.
I do believe all future mods would be faster since he does not have take tests now, so if you want his contact info I can give it to ya.... But you will have to drop it off at his apartment. He said once he get his modding table all setup he will do PS2 mods too :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.