NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to go there to visit a friend

anyone lives near by?
and is there anything interesting going on near by on friday/saturday?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
AL !!! thats like right beside me !!!!.....in harrisonburg.....um,friday nights,go to "Main Street bar and grill",it's off the hook but packed,saturday nights it would be the same place only if a tribute band is playing or go to "Highland Pavillion",another bar/club......have fun xoxoxo

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
u mean 1 hour east to find real college;)
hehehehe

leah - cool, i give it a try!
thanks!

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Holy crapy Leah, you do live in the boonies! Even on my fastest drives from NOVA (the area, not the CC) to JMU, it took me 1.5 hours.

You guys are seriously DCM-Westsyeeeeeeeeed folks! :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Beast said:
Holy crapy Leah, you do live in the boonies! Even on my fastest drives from NOVA (the area, not the CC) to JMU, it took me 1.5 hours.

You guys are seriously DCM-Westsyeeeeeeeeed folks! :chuckles:
LOL....i live pretty far i will say,but it's worth seeing some of you guys cause i have made some good friends.....it is quite lovely here,wouldn't trade it for the world,when i come to D.C once in a while,the fast pace cars and people really make me appreciate where i live.....wish ya'll could see what i'm talking about....if your ever in the area hit me up

·
Registered
91 Posts
Guys, I need help.

I also attend Turnpike University (Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale Campus), and this is my freshman year.

Last year, when I was a senior in high school, I was accepted into James Madison University. Little did they know, I dropped half of my classes after the first semester. In the summer, they got my final transcript and kicked me out. It was too late to go to George Mason or VCU as deadlines were past so..

..I ended up at NVCC. My first semester, I had 17 credits, 16 real ones considering one credit was for some stupid orientation class (my classes were ENG111, HIS121, SOC201, MUS121, BIO101). I had a 4.0 GPA.

I am on my second semester, and my grades will probably end up like this.

ENG112 = A (3 credits)
HIS122 = A (3 credits)
ECO201 = B (3 credits)
PHY201 = B (4 credits)
MTH173 = C at best.. Possibly D or F (5 credits)

As you can see, I am screwed. I should've dropped MTH173 while I had the chance but it's too late now. Because it starts at 7:45AM, I've missed lots of classes. Just today, I bombed an exam, and the last exam I slept in so I missed it.

I am PRAYING that somehow there is a way for me to get a C but I don't know anymore.

Anyway, the reason I am screwed is because I have already been accepted to transfer into JMU (once again), and now I am afraid I am going to get kicked out again due to MTH173 if I decide to attend there.

I also applied to UVA, and if by some miracle, I get in, do I commit to them? Because with UVA, there's an even higher chance that I'll get kicked out over the summer. History might repeat, where I commit to a college, but they kick me out way after deadlines, thus screwing my chances of attending a college of lesser standing.

Help, what do I do.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
cruzerz545 said:
yeah i live near harrisonburg. Beware....that place smells like dogfood!

Main street is cool if you want to pick up some easy chick.

Leah do you go there? ;-)
oh your so TEH FUNNY jim:fawk:
but yes i go there once so often......
by the way,i swear i saw your old celica in charlottesville,i tried to find it but,you know that damn traffic,i lost it.....but it was blue with ghost flames

1 - 20 of 20 Posts