painted factory black at a body shop.
does that count?

ive seen white on white on a celica.
i think it looks really good.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That doesn't look half bad. I like it.

I myself painted my headlights black. So no I didn't color match but I still prefer the look of dark looking headlights.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I did.. A long time ago. My sig is not representative of how it looks. I'll have to take better pics and post them soon. Of course, I got the headlight covers too, and once they're painted, you'll only be able to see the bottom portion painted. I'll post some pics as soon as I take them... :)

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
that looks really good. I think it looks better than the celica housing painted IMO. with black headlights, unless theyre the JDM tints, I hardly notice that theyre painted. Guess it's the glare factor, i dunno.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
i am having the inner portion of my headlights painted to match while my car is up getting transformed !! (i'll be posting pics when it is complete - 3 weeks)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had mine color matched. For the orange reflector on the side, I just painted over it since it look weird when removed. For the orange turn signal lense, it looked weird removed also so I had so custom clear lenses made to replace them.

Here is a pic of the stock headlight...

The rest are color matched...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts