NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
I dont know, it doesnt look like it has the '03 front end, but maybe thats cuz it has action package. But I thought they all had the new tails.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
It's a 2003. look at the rear latch cover too, its got the chrome trim. As far as the front bumper goes, all Action Package equipped 2003's have that bumper. Taillights, probably didn't like the 2003's and swapped them over.

Bat

·
Registered
718 Posts
celicatalk, GT doesn't come with drive by wire, only GTS.

My hunch on the tailights is the owner bought it, wanted Ricetezzas so they swapped it out and sold the 03' tails. Changed their mind on keeping the car so they wanted to put it back to stock, picked up a set of used 2000-2002 tails for cheap ~40 bucks slapped it on and traded it in. Hey, could happen ;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Also the shot of the interior looks kinda weird, Don't the GT have the same black interior as the GTS? In those shots they look kinda light greyish, could be the lighting, anyways here is a shot of my 03' GTS interior for comparo.

·
Registered
910 Posts
ok lets start biding.........hehehe

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, I got an email from the seller and he avoided the tailight question, just said the car was NOT in an accident or anything. IMO it would be fair to the buyer to know that the 03 tails were changed, just to be honest u know?

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hehe...this is the last response I got from the seller, when I asked again about the tailights:
I don't know of any changes to the tail lights, all I know is that the car
is an 03
ok...:wtf:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts