NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
And you just described a long-standing perspective that gave Trump the office. Quite a statement on many previous administrations.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
And in 4 years we'll be worse off than we were 4 years ago, but how much worse off does depend on who's in office. I don't think Trump will do a very good job and frankly I think he'll be the one to sink the Republican party as we know it, which is probably a good thing, they could use a refresh, I mean someone needs to grab those millions of illegal votes after all!

·
Registered
4,466 Posts

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
He is defunding research and slashing already existing programs in the sciences!
This is bad.
Very fucking bad.
And attempting to censor what's left of it. Right now it only appears to be the USDA and EPA. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually tries to extend it to anything federally funded.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts

·
Registered
8,261 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sty09 said:
And attempting to censor what's left of it.
Coupled with Betsy DeVos, that's a great way to ensure the public American education system remains utterly putrid and the laughing stock of the world. What better way for the powers that Be to stay in power than to do everything they can to keep their underlings' heads in the sand?

I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually tries to extend it to anything federally funded.
RIP usgs.gov

The theory of plate tectonics. :chuckles:

·
FananaNanaFoFenny
4,279 Posts
And he's trying to repeal Dodd-Frank, or at least parts of it, which will help grease the hands of his Wall Street buds.

Dodd-Frank was put in place as an answer to all the slimy shit the big banks and financial firms did that caused the recession. That should scare people, but most are too ignorant to be scared. :dspnt:

Oh hi.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Baaaaaaa...

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
sheep

sheep make the "baaaaa" sound

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
as long as you're comfortable with the endless - and entirely useless - bleating, fear, and flailing

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
as long as you're comfortable with the endless - and entirely useless - bleating, fear, and flailing
Wait are you talking about elderly republican voters and the politicians that pander to their dementia?:roflno:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts