NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wut do u think of this hood? its the first time ive seen it and i dont think it looks all that bad.. but of course its APC.. and the price is outrageous for an APC quality product...! i bet quality sux too.. but design is okay...
pic:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I wouldn't risk it. I know too much bad stuff about APC quality to ever buy their products. I read up on Tiburon forums sometimes and APC has a body kit out that is plastic, but the plastic is so cheap and thin, it's basically the same rigidity as plastic utensils.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oo i was never gonna buy it... juss showing every1 the apc hood if they havent seen it like me... so dont worry =)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
however... if i knew that the fit on this was perfect.. i would maybe buy it and paint over it blue.. to cover that probably cheap as$ weave...

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
It actually looks pretty decent in person... the quality isn't up to par as that of other hoods (if you lift it up in the sunlight, you can see through it), but the shape is eyecatching. Fitment was bad tho... some PIA tweaking had to be done to get it to fit on my friend's car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts