NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello somebody I could comment like forming APEXI POWER FC 10,000 COMMANDER to arrive at rpm, can with the original motor does not concern that I above gave me the power of these revolutions likes conducion atmospheric, it can with the series motor or requires to change pieces like as to arrive at this revolutions.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you talking about revving to 10,000 rpm?

If you don't already know what it takes to rev to 9k, don't ask about 10k.
I do not understand what me dises, switchboard APEXI allows of form manual to raise to the cut spear the 10,000 rpm, but the series motor when arrives at 7800 or to him you mark sounds them, how is formed to arrive at these rpm principles that apexi allows, or ay that to change pieces of the motor? as.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I have a headache just trying to read that. :AF:

If you're trying to hit 10,000rpm you can set the PFC to do it but it wouldn't make any more power in stock form and thus would be stupid to do so.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
puedes hablar espanol si te sale mas facil..
Pues si,lo que comentaba de la APEXI FC COMMANDER es lo siguiente,que si se puede configurar de alguna manera para que el motor de serie llegue a las 10.000 rpm que es donde tiene el corte maximo la APEXI,se puede hacer de serie no me importaria que entregara la potencia arriba,me gusta la conducion atmosferica y me gustaria ver mi motor a 9.000/10.000 rpm,es por hacer una buena modificacion atmosferica no quiere desir que siempre lo lleve a esas rpm maximas,bien se puede hacer de serie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts