NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of really good tuners of the PFC who do it remotely via e-tuning? In other words, the customer with a PFC and Datalogit logs the data, emails that file off to the tuner; the tuner analyzes the data, makes appropriate adjustments to the tune/calibration; that revised file is then sent back to the customer who loads in into the PFC, and the cycle is started all over again until the tune is spot on (ignition, AFR, lift, drivability, etc.).
Back in the day over on Spyderchat WEB 3.0 was doing that with me on my Rotrex'd MR2 Spyder, but he's long since gone. And I had a Honda tuner who worked with me this way on my Hondata Flashpro equipped Rotrex'd Civic. But I'm looking for someone (who knows what they're doing) who's expert on the PFC.
Any help appreciated.
Curt

·
Registered
275 Posts
Anyone know of really good tuners of the PFC who do it remotely via e-tuning? In other words, the customer with a PFC and Datalogit logs the data, emails that file off to the tuner; the tuner analyzes the data, makes appropriate adjustments to the tune/calibration; that revised file is then sent back to the customer who loads in into the PFC, and the cycle is started all over again until the tune is spot on (ignition, AFR, lift, drivability, etc.).
Back in the day over on Spyderchat WEB 3.0 was doing that with me on my Rotrex'd MR2 Spyder, but he's long since gone. And I had a Honda tuner who worked with me this way on my Hondata Flashpro equipped Rotrex'd Civic. But I'm looking for someone (who knows what they're doing) who's expert on the PFC.
Any help appreciated.
Curt
Ask MWR.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts