NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m selling my apexi power fc with new updated fc commander controller along with FC datalogit that you need in order to tune the ecu as well as an AEM A/F sensor with gauge and all wiring for gauge. Also have the applicable harness to connect to the datalogit in order to connect to your laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
249 Posts
No price, no location, no paper with screen name etc.

2 posts in 5 years

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m selling my apexi power fc with new updated fc commander controller along with FC datalogit that you need in order to tune the ecu as well as an AEM A/F sensor with gauge and all wiring for gauge. Also have the applicable harness to connect to the datalogit in order to connect to
I’m selling my apexi power fc with new updated fc commander controller along with FC datalogit that you need in order to tune the ecu as well as an AEM A/F sensor with gauge and all wiring for gauge. Also have the applicable harness to connect to the datalogit in order to connect to your laptop

How much for just the Datalogit & cable?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok, one last thing, that price is very close to the price for a new unit. Can we work with this? And if we agreed upon the sell price, for a safer transaction, would you agree to escrow the amount?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, one last thing, that price is very close to the price for a new unit. Can we work with this? And if we agreed upon the sell price, for a safer transaction, would you agree to escrow the amount?
Sorry but the original price is around 380 whipped from monkey wrench racing and then you ask need to buy the serial to USB adapter that works for windows 10 and down. That’s not included from monkey wrench. So I’m firm at 350 as well as any shipping costs are paid by buyer

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry but the original price is around 380 whipped from monkey wrench racing and then you ask need to buy the serial to USB adapter that works for windows 10 and down. That’s not included from monkey wrench. So I’m firm at 350 as well as any shipping costs are paid by buyer

Sorry for the confusion I created, I have the serial to USB, I meant the cable from Datalogit to PFC (I don't know if it comes as a one unit or not). The reason I asked for the pricing is because I recently attempted to buy it new from MWR but since it was out of stock I requested a refund for it and it all together was $369 (probably because I bought it together with the PFC and shipping got discounted). So, all in all, the price is very close to the price I previously paid for it and I am not sure that this one is brand new or not. Electronics are a hard bet to buy from a private party since you'll never know the condition if used, I hope my point is understood and I totally understand and respect you're firm with your price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh okay and yes my datalogit is brand new. I mounted it inside the cabin behind the center console away from moisture and debris. I bought it in February of this year. But still am firm on 350. I’m aware that they’re on backorder right now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh okay and yes my datalogit is brand new. I mounted it inside the cabin behind the center console away from moisture and debris. I bought it in February of this year. But still am firm on 350. I’m aware that they’re on backorder right now.

Ok, do you know how much the shipping would be?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts