NewCelica.org Forum banner

apexi power fc japan version

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  cool2miketlu 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Price isn't bad, tempting. But pre-order? They take your cash and promise to send it later? Hmm.

Reminds of when I sold a part off my last car to a dude in Jamaica. He sent a cashier's check, I shipped the stuff. It was a fake check! A pretty impressive one, I have to respect that a little I guess.

#11 ·
This guy is legit. I bought PFC package deal from him and he informed me the status of the order every day, once it was shipped it took 3 days for EMS to deliver it to my door.
When buying through ebay, check his feedbacks, all his feedbacks is legit and it is 99.99% positive feedback. I only noticed 1 bad feedback and looks like the guy who bid on the stuff do not know jack on how to use ebay (total of 3 feedback on him), and wants a seller to work with a buyer? WTF you bid on ebay only if you accept all the condition posted on the auction or retract your bid before auction is up, he bid on it then change the condition of the auction at the last minute? So to me this guy still have 100% positive feedback, and I would recommand him to anyone.

#17 ·
What application are you using this for?
NA or turbo?
Monkeywrench only have the NA maps, even if you buy it you will have to fine tune it to your car. It is also a crap shoot when you buy monkeywrench base map, your car may be similar to the cars they have or it may be very different than them. Some people reported that their car ran like crap after installing it in. However it is a good place to start working from :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.