NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
LovinDaCamSwitch said:
Yeah I already ordered them on the pre order thing last month ago. I should have mine this week or next week
I Think Im going to go with these because I dont think Craft Square is going to come out with some for ours

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
jszydlo said:

I Think Im going to go with these because I dont think Craft Square is going to come out with some for ours
No thier not making for us. I remember when I was talking to you about that. They never respond back and I'd e-mail back again and still no reply. So I went ahead and got the APR mirrors since they're making them for us. If I were you I would get these instead.
Dan

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
i like the bomex mirrors better.....these are nice, but too small for me. Its like a buff guy with a small di<i></i>ck. Just not too appealing to the ladies =)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I agree with baNanA on the Bomex mirror's.I had posted on opion's for them and not too many other people seem to like them so that may be on my list after the coilover's!~Bradley
baNanA we should see about a gb for the Bomex mirror's,I can't find them for less than like $340

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
www.importfan.com

Manual mirrors: $279
Power mirrors: $329

Shipping per pair of mirrors: $39

I know how much % they get off so i think we can get lower than this price.

Let's take this to pm Avenge2c, i don't wanna intrude in this thread that's about APR mirrors...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts