Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MrSpiffy said:
Couldn't this have been handled privately instead of pumping it for the whole board to see?:confused: And does it have anything to do with you? If it's between Ara and Holographic, let it stay that way. Their both adults and can work things out by themselves without everyone else's opinion.:rolleyes:

~Jeron
Obviously not. It really doesn't have anything to do with me, but I dont like to see my friends get ripped off. So i guess now it does have something to do with me considering i would like to see Justin get the money he deserves.

MrSpiffy said:
And what exactly is this thread doing to help anything? Why so much drama lateley?

Make sure Ara knows that it isn't over by just ignoring Justin. Also, maybe someone can help them clear this up also. I know some P7 members know bout this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ok you guys arnt handling this problem very well P7 you let people in your crew screw other crew members? and problem still hastn been solved...

·
Registered
309 Posts
NeSyO03 said:

Obviously not. It really doesn't have anything to do with me, but I dont like to see my friends get ripped off. So i guess now it does have something to do with me considering i would like to see Justin get the money he deserves.

MrSpiffy said:
And what exactly is this thread doing to help anything? Why so much drama lateley?

Make sure Ara knows that it isn't over by just ignoring Justin. Also, maybe someone can help them clear this up also. I know some P7 members know bout this.

You can still do this between you guys and not for the whole board to know about.

~Jeron

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But y? She has brought up stuff where things have gone wrong also in the past and wanted all of us to know how "bad" that person was. I think it is only right for us to do this publicly like she would want us to.

·
Registered
36 Posts
ok so this is what happened everyone be the judge if this is some **** UP SHlT....Ara wanted shocks so Justin ordered them because she was in his car crew and he trusted her... so he did not ask for a deposit and went out of his way to hook her up.

When the shocks came in, he asked ara what the price he quoted her... 260... she assumed that it was for all four. when in reality 260 for the front, 260 for the rear. 500 something total. She comes in with the shocks she is getting for a friend. He sells to her for $260 cuz he trusted her... so justin just started working here, the boss then tells justin that he should have charged $520 plus tax for the shocks.

Apparently justin called up both ara and her friend to ask that if they would kindly either return the shocks and get a full refund or they could pay the remaining balance to keep the shocks. ara returned the calls and said it was up to justin to contact her friend so he calls him up and after several calls and messages, the guy does not even return his call. so justin asks ara, what he should do.

they agree to meet at her house to give the shocks to justin and then get a refund. but the problem is... ara wanted cash, not justin's cash, not a check, not a credit - $280 something cash from the store. she refuses him to take the shocks back. Not only is justin doing a favor by driving all the way there,but he
has shocks that he cannot do anything with but sell on ebay most likely.

with the loss of $280 dollars to the shop, justin is forced to pay for it. it was an honest mistake and friends should understand that and help him out right? nope... that is fucted up! its not like you need "tokico" 5 point adjustable illumina shocks"... like u need water and food.

justin then calls ara to see if he could get the shocks back, because he just asked his boss and got $280 cash from the shop to refund them. she replies that swift show she that weekend and that it didnt allow her to go anywhere cuz her car was getting ready or something. so justin calls her monday and she GAVE THE FUKIN SHOCKS AWAY TO HER
FRIEND!

·
Registered
398 Posts
FlipNvolvo said:
Ok you guys arnt handling this problem very well P7 you let people in your crew screw other crew members? and problem still hastn been solved... because it was such a FUCT up thing to do to another person who trusted you and is even in your crew i think that i should share it with the rest of the SoCAL celica people, they deserve to know... ok so Ara asks justin to order some shocks for her, so he does...and then she only paid him half and wouldnt pay the rest but still took the shocks, so now Justins shop is out 500sumthin bucks... since she wouldnt pay justin the rest of it he is going to give her, her money back in exchange for the shocks. So then when hes going to go to her house and get the shocks she had GIVEN THEM AWAY! now thats some hella FUCT up **** if you ask me, especially to do to someone who trusted you...
well first off, dont go blabbing stuff that you're speculating. saying "p7, youre not handling this well." Well, I guarentee you, the majority of us didnt/dont even know whats going on. so please dont be sayin sh1t like that, trying to make i seem like this is some kind of conspiracy.

secondly, this **** needs to be closed, asap. this matter needs to be handled privately, as previously stated.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I understand why some people feel this should be private. However, as u can see some P7 members didn't even know about this, so how would this ever get taken care of if the whole crew doesn't even know about it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
well if it was something justin felt the crew had to deal with, justin could have said something to us as a crew. we do have our own private board, or he could simple contact us somehow via PHONE,AIM,PM,EMAIL, whatever.

That's what im saying. if justin hasnt come public it, then he probably didnt want to.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
b0x said:
well if it was something justin felt the crew had to deal with, justin could have said something to us as a crew. we do have our own private board, or he could simple contact us somehow via PHONE,AIM,PM,EMAIL, whatever.

That's what im saying. if justin hasnt come public it, then he probably didnt want to.
He tried to do that, but nothing was done, now plan B.

·
Registered
36 Posts
FlipNvolvo said:
ok so this is what happened everyone be the judge if this is some **** UP SHlT....Ara wanted shocks so Justin ordered them because she was in his car crew and he trusted her... so he did not ask for a deposit and went out of his way to hook her up.

When the shocks came in, he asked ara what the price he quoted her... 260... she assumed that it was for all four. when in reality 260 for the front, 260 for the rear. 500 something total. She comes in with the shocks she is getting for a friend. He sells to her for $260 cuz he trusted her... so justin just started working here, the boss then tells justin that he should have charged $520 plus tax for the shocks.

Apparently justin called up both ara and her friend to ask that if they would kindly either return the shocks and get a full refund or they could pay the remaining balance to keep the shocks. ara returned the calls and said it was up to justin to contact her friend so he calls him up and after several calls and messages, the guy does not even return his call. so justin asks ara, what he should do.

they agree to meet at her house to give the shocks to justin and then get a refund. but the problem is... ara wanted cash, not justin's cash, not a check, not a credit - $280 something cash from the store. she refuses him to take the shocks back. Not only is justin doing a favor by driving all the way there,but he
has shocks that he cannot do anything with but sell on ebay most likely.

with the loss of $280 dollars to the shop, justin is forced to pay for it. it was an honest mistake and friends should understand that and help him out right? nope... that is fucted up! its not like you need "tokico" 5 point adjustable illumina shocks"... like u need water and food.

justin then calls ara to see if he could get the shocks back, because he just asked his boss and got $280 cash from the shop to refund them. she replies that swift show she that weekend and that it didnt allow her to go anywhere cuz her car was getting ready or something. so justin calls her monday and she GAVE THE FUKIN SHOCKS AWAY TO HER
FRIEND!
EVERYONE READ THIS! THE TRUE STORY!

·
Registered
63 Posts
this matter is between justin, the person i bought the shocks for, and i, no one else, end of discussion, if you don't know the whole story from everyone involved, don't assume and start blaming people
ara

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.