2kSilverBullet said:
hellsyphon said:
They are Pacific islanders.
Also, according to US Beauru of Census that Filipinos are Asian
:werd: I thought I was a pacific islander. durrr :monkey:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
My sister actually told me about it a year ago. Thinking It was cool to be called pacific islander. haha

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JOHN_B said:
My sister actually told me about it a year ago. Thinking It was cool to be called pacific islander. haha
Well if you do a search for Countries that are in the Pacific, you will not see Philippines in the list.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,303 Posts
LightningRod said:
:wiggle:

Pacific Islander, Asian, whatever.

Just call me Guapo.
You got it! That's one of the many things left by the Spaniards during colonization. When my pinay gf introduced me to her friends, that's the first word I caught when they started speaking Tagalog. I couldn't help laughing and tell them I got that.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
pacific islander or asian??? im filipino and im not sure... the philippines are in asia and are islands in the pacific... so both???

Well, ive noticed that on sat tests and gov. surveys and such, there is always a bubble for filipino to fill in. i guess we are our own race.. :gap:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I have never seen a bubble for Filipinos.

I would say we [Filipinos] are Pacific Islander. Thats what I refer myself as, but it's just soo much easier to say asian.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Spaniards raped the indians made mexicans. then they said ima go get me some of this ***** over here floted over found the island. then they raped the **** outa the asians and made Filipino's which would only make sense being that tagolog and 3 outa the 4 different languages spoken across the island starting from north to south becomes more Spanish related as you go south of the country being they landed on the southeast end. if oyur flip ask your G-ma and G-pa they will tell you. or who ever in your family calls you " pogi" flips will get that.

its ok to be from everywhere your bloodline runs farther. so if your flip your spanish and technicaly part mexican.

Me = Filipino,Spanish,Mexican i guess since they were made by my ancestors,Italian,Irish,German and the list goes on i just dont wanna sit here and think that far back even tho thats only my father and mothers mix.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts