NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah thank you. Now does anyone know if they come with Koni's lifetime warranty and where I could get them rebuilt down the road? Does anyone have experiance with the shocks? Any autocrosseres try these?

·
Registered
415 Posts
You should be able to get them rebuilt at any location that handles Koni's, TrueChoice is very popular. No idea about warranty on the Whitelines. I'm running the off the shelf SA Koni's on my car for autocross and most of the guys who are really serious about this have their off the shelf ones converted to DAs or to custom valving. I'm not that good of a driver. I can't think of anyone who is using the Whiteline's in autocross.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah thanks, So if I mport these along with thier kit I coudl get them rebuilt in the states. Does anyone have any driving experiance with Whiteline's Caster/Anti-lift kit and the rear roll center lowering kit? I haven't heard of anyone in the US having this kit, perhaps someone in Australia does.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I've got the rear roll centre adjuster kit from Whiteline, works wonders on the cars stability and nervousnes (sp?) when tackling a turn.

I didn't realise they had a ALK for the Celica, I know they get rave reviews among the WRX community.

My setup if your wondering;

Tein Type HA Coil-overs
Whiteline front and rear sway bar
Whiteline front camber kit
Whiteline rear roll adjuster kit
Whiteline front strut brace
TRD 3 point rear strt brace

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah thanks, so you remove the tendancy for the rear suspension to toe out towards the limit? How was the installation and what does the kit consist of? The part number for the caster kit is KCA369. Does anyone know what the caster kit is made up of?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Yes to the first question and I had it professionally insalled at a workshop. I'd try contacting anyone that sell MRT parts in the USA, they also stock/sell Whiteline gear as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts