NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Bye 2zz, hello 3sgte
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2154754531.html

From the ad
"I'm selling my project car. It's a Toyota Celica 2001 GTS. I did a front end conversion using a Honda Civic 92-95. Just need to be paint to match the body. The car currently have no suspension because I took it out to convert it to AWD. I have all the part required and it's all bolt on from the JDM Celica All-Trac.

All parts are included exterior, interior, suspension and engine/drivetrain are inside the car.

Include free rims but no tires.

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Need to sell quick because I need the money for my 7 month old son. And my mom and dad been bitching about it for too long.

$2500 OBO Don't be afraid to make an offer. We can work things out."

tsk tsk tsk....

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
I need the money for my 7 month old son. And my mom and dad been bitching about it for too long.
this says it all...

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
haha I like how none of the wheels match.

·
Bye 2zz, hello 3sgte
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All the above x2 ahahaha.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I'll take it if the seller pays me 2500 to get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Look at the fvcking wheels.. Too many "tuners" these days think they could buy several piece of garbage, patch together and call it a "project car".

·
Pron Distributor
1,041 Posts
The car currently have no suspension because I took it out to convert it to AWD. I have all the part required and it's all bolt on from the JDM Celica All-Trac.
i find this hard to believe...

also, why would you do a front end conversion on a celica to a piece of sh!t civic?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Its funny that he says "serious buyers only", really theres no way he can even be called serious himself. Maybe he should throw some 55gal drums under it and call it amphibious also just to top it off.

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts

also, why would you do a front end conversion on a celica to a piece of sh!t civic?
You mean you find it hard to believe a 6th gen celica has a bolt-on drive train to a rear end of a celica and a front end from a civic? Shame on you.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
You mean you find it hard to believe a 6th gen celica has a bolt-on drive train to a rear end of a celica and a front end from a civic? Shame on you.
X2 everything bolts right in once you've made a few threads. Doesn't mean it works. :chuckles:

Anyway, I think the seller is just trolling. There's no way someone can be that stupid.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts