NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1490 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stay updated by looking at the latest posts.
I would like to get as many Toyota owners to attend as possible. It will be a way for us all to get to know each other and check out other Toyota models. This is also including all Scion owners and all Lexus owners!!

IF interested just post it in this thread.

I figure it's time to set up another Toyota Cruise. This will be the 2nd Annual Mt. Lemmon Cruise. Last year was a lot of fun but I was the only Rolla there. Now that we have some more noobs coming out of the woodwork and others are getting theirs running right, it could be better than last year!
Edit: Changed to November 7th = even cooler weather + less traffic.

What: Toyota and Friends Cruise out and Shoot out
When: Saturday Feb 19th, 2011
Time: @ 3:00 pm (others can meet up that cant at 3)
Where: Miller Plaza Shopping center in Scottsdale (Miller and Indian School)

Plan:

Everyone is to meet up at the Miller Plaza around 3pm. We can take a cruise out to a location we can take photos and hang. Then around 5 we can find a place to eat like around the scottsdale mall area. then we can head over to the Scottsdale Ppavillions (101 and Indian Bend) to hang and take more photos.

Anybody interested?

Thanks,
B-

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I'm down to go again. They are pretty neat. Just wish I saw more Supras at the last meet. Also, anyone down for a photo shoot this month? Maybe we can get some Celicas somewhere just for a quick photo shoot. Thought it would be fun.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Great to see you on board!! We're doing a photoshoot on the 17th also, you should come out to that too.
I think I'll make it to that. Can you text me when it's closer to the date? I'll forget LOL. I got my car back 2 nights ago...looks GREAT. Now I just need to get the metal front/rear bumpers made and then I'll primer/bodywork it/paint it. Probably still a year away from completion though.

--Kristin

·
Registered
82 Posts
you can put me down for a most likely... i have fixed a majority of the stuff wrong w/ my car and its running good again so i'll most likely be there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
meet im like 95% sure ill be there... not sure about the shoot.. can someone give be a better idea where the shoot is.. i live in the north west valley and the thread about the photo shoot gave a name of a landmark where people are meeting... but i have no clue where thats at.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We'll meet up at the Fiesta Mall Upper Parking level for the photoshoot, then running out for a Canyon Lake Run. That landmark is on the way to Canyon Lake.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i'll be there for the meet/ show hopefully my sponsors will get my rims to me in time for it but probly not. anyways pm me that monday so i wont forget if its cool i might bring friend with me hes got a nissan but its sick looking.

1 - 20 of 1490 Posts