NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well by request of a few members here on nc.org I decided to make a little video of my 03' leveling Xenon, in the video it shows the HID warm up then going through the leveling stages. Check it out.

2003 HID vid

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
wohoooooo!!!!!!!!! VERY NICE

is it really green like that or is it more purplish or blue?

very cool....that's like mine..

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its actually bluish purple during warmup but for some reason it looks kinda greenish on camera.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
oh wow.... thats hella bright

question: what are those 2 things above the cutoff line? like it seems to be 2 mounds of light?

but shoot thats hella tight... man youre making me want to get these even more badly

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
pokgai said:
oh wow.... thats hella bright

question: what are those 2 things above the cutoff line? like it seems to be 2 mounds of light?

but shoot thats hella tight... man youre making me want to get these even more badly
Hey pokgai, in person I can hardly see those mounds for some reason it only shows up good on film, where those mounds are in person it's a pretty straight cutoff line.

Edit: Here is an up close shot of the cut off line, car is about 6-7ft from the garage door. As you can see the mounds are just really little stray light.

Shot from in front of the car.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chiznarles said:
holy crap thats cool! is that the stock 03 HID option?
Yup Chiz, it's stock 03 HID.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
omg so unfair....grr..i might have to cough cough trade in car:) or BUY THOSE DAMNIT HEHE

·
Registered
910 Posts
cool,are they4100ks?and how much do they cost from toyota?is it 2500.00?thats what they told me.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I think WCToyota is sellin the 2003 stock HID system for like 1200?? i could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts