NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the thirsty whale last friday and was approched by this guy shooting pool w his friends... (still in buisiness attire) and asked me if i ever though about modeling ... i was like no.
He gave his card Alpha Model Group (dont know if this is a scam)
I askedif there is any $ i had to put down... nope just bring a recent pic of ya. So i talked to the place and he said he has a gatorade, and structure openings for me.
Im going on thursday to see if this is for real .. if not then oh well.

Should i do a pose like Zoolander?:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
blue steel is a killer.........but i would just go ahead and whip out the big guns and show the magnum

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:chuckles: oooooo magnum!

·
Registered
291 Posts
be careful... there was this dude that went around shopping malls all across the US looking for models and then raped them and murdered them.

i saw it on this fbi files episode

·
Registered
842 Posts
JVCelica said:
blue steel is a killer.........but i would just go ahead and whip out the big guns and show the magnum
hahahaha :rofl:

usually those things are a scam, they make it seem like its free at first, and then tell you that you have to spend like $300 dollars for some modeling classes

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
i say investigate..and if its a scam i'm sure you'll pick on it and be out! good luck kiddo :)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
alpha model agency is Bullshyt lol cause when u call the number on the card they gonna call u for an interview and take a couple of pictures then they gonna ask u 2 pay $600 to post ur pass ur pictures out to model agency's its such a scam one of my boyz did that shyt and been 2 yrs lol no one has called his sorry azz best of luck alll i gotta say it don;t do it

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool ... thank god too, because i dont want to go at 6:30 in the afternoon for a hour meeting. I have peeps to hang with and places to go .... and i need some chill time:chuckles:
Since i have been here my freinds take me out ALL the time and i have not yet slept more than 7 hours in one night.

Actually im tired right now lol

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
BRAK said:
I was at the thirsty whale last friday
What kind of place is that? Sounds like a place that Namja guy would go to. Just the name of the place would probably get him excited. :D

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No its on kirkman ... neer starbucks. Good place to chill with friends, watch sports, play some golden tee, and ocasionally meet some new women. It has some cleveland ties, like BROWNS memoribilia and a cleveland radio station banner in there. (btw im originally from cleveland ohio) I also like ALE HOUSE too but it gets to packed sometimes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts