NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i came home from work for like 15 min to pick up some paperwork. parked my car right outside my complex cause i was only going to be a bit. When i come back out i saw some b*stards run from my car, jump into a mercedes and bounce. By the time i realized they were trying to break into it, they were long gone. They didnt take anything cause they never got into the car but they broke the rear passenger side window,dented the passenger side front pillar (from when they tried to get through the window i guess), dented up my door and rear quarter panel and damaged my passenger side key hole. I was sooo pissed!! cause i like saw them take off and i couldnt get to them! called the cops but they couldnt do anything about it. They didnt even show up for the police report, they did it over the phone. But yeah now im left with my car all f*cked up and having to deal with it. here are some pics i took.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Damn that sucks Sal, hopefully they get what is coming to them. Definitely invest in some sort of cameras outside your place/balcony.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Damn that sucks. Those fools didn't even have shame and tried doing it in broad daylight. Good thing you came out in time, who knows how worse it could of been. Hope you get things settled and repaired.

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Man. I know how you feel. I had my integra jacked long time ago. These kind of incident causes me to be afraid of fixing up my ride. Do you hear the alarm or anything even though it doesnt really matter but still it helps a little i guess? I've noticed there's a fixed up civic in that picture too but i guess they go for the better looking ride. I hope you get it fixed with insurance or whatever. Sorry to hear that bro.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
that is some f'ed up ****. claim it under insurance. wtf are people thinking these days, and they drive a benz. did you have anything valuable that was left out in sight?

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Damn that ****en sucks Sal....since youre in the navy you should carry a strap with you just in case you see them again :gap: gl on fixing the damage

·
Registered
233 Posts
dam sal that some ef up ishh rite der
well u know what car they drive now
if any i bet you its someone close by
keep a look out for those effers ull get em

hopefully insurance will cover it

ur ride is so clean too

·
Registered
728 Posts
damn that sucks sal.... hope it doesnt cost too much to fix. those fools will get bad karma

·
Registered
22 Posts
iam so sorry sal i know u have put alot of workin to her and i so feel for ya but get the insurance going on it. we still love ya any way. alica { dragon lady}

·
Registered
936 Posts
damn sal that sux atleast they didnt get away with your car. Had someone break into my car awhile back the ****ers took my GF's purse.****ers made my girl cry dammit:angry: If I came back in time to see those *******s trying to get into my car, I would of BEAT the those kids to the asphalt. Man...I wish I knew who they were or even see their faces :furious: . Anyways hope everything works out with your repairs :gap:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
*******s! I don't understand why stupid fvcks have to mess with peoples thing. Hope that your insurance covers everything

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks every1! Yeah hopefully those b****** get what they deserve. I cant believe they did it in broad daylight too!

Just had my camera in my backseat. But i mean my windows are limo tint for a reason. Yeah im glad i came out when i did.

For sure i will keep a look out. I guess my neighborhood is ghetto and i guess there is a reason why my apartment complex is gated. Yeah the celi will never sit outside the gates like that again!!

Insurance guy is coming out tomorrow to take a look at the damage. Hopefully she will be up and going again soon. Not even going to drive it the way she looks right now.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Man, that sucks to hear, did anyone in your area catch him leave and/or his license plate # I hope you find the guy that did, that. Hope she works out ok!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and the thing is when i came out nobody was outside. its like they timed it perfectly.

There were 3 guys, 2 trying to break in and one chillin in the car. Mexicans too!!! getting jacked by my own people!!! WTF??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts