NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of problems have you guys encountered cause i keep hearing of fitment problems, and i almost bought the header until i head of this so called problem. so is there a problem or what.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
From what weve heard is that it fits fine.........But the Divider plate that is on the end and inside the header seems like its breaking off............Trial is fixing the problem as we speak...........thats why my header is still in Japan and wont be here till next month or so.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I just installed my header like a week ago, no problems with fitment.
To be safe, I took the header to a quality welder and had him add a few beads to the divider plate. I've had no problems with the divider plate so far, and I've driven her real hard.

·
Registered
514 Posts
there are some fitment problems on j-spec cars. you might have problems refiting the lower heatshield i think my radiator fans work more often now. yeah the divider tends to break.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Mine fit perfectly, although I didn't try putting the lower heatshield back on. It was good for about a month and then the divider plate broke. Trial is sending me a new one and it should be here sometime in June.

·
Registered
514 Posts
same as the guys above. i am getting a new one in June.

·
Registered
803 Posts
wow, I'm glad I had mine welded (cleanly) a bit more. :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Whats the power like with them is it noticeable and what on average did you pay?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.